This comprehensive course is designed to provide military aircrew (aircraft & helicopter), parachutists, and physiologists with knowledge and skills needed to understand human physiology in flight.
One day of each:
- Altitude Physiology Training
- Hypoxia demonstration flights (Altitude Chamber)
- Spatial Disorientation Training
- Spatial Disorientation flights (Gyrolab GL-1500)
- Night Vision Training
- Unaided night vision demonstrations (Night Vision System)
Duration: 3 Days
Equipment: Altitude Chamber | GYROLAB 2000
• FAA Class 3 Medical Certificate or equivalent
• Trainees are expected to be in a good state of health and physically capable of taking part in all course activities
Satisfies the requirements of AF I 11- 403 Aerospace Physiology Training Program, AF I 11- 410 Personnel Parachute Operations, and NATO STANAG 3114 Aeromedical Training of Flight Personnel.