This program is designed to provide pilots with the knowledge and skills to handle visual and vestibular illusions that may be encountered in flight.
Call 1-866-482-0933 for pricing and schedule details.
- Motion Environment & Orientation
- Vision & Spatial Disorientation
- Orientation, Perception & Illusions
- Spatial Disorientation Management
- Conscious & Preconscious Information Processing
- Spatial Disorientation Training Flights
- Simulated Flights in GYROlab or Gyroflight
Duration: 1 Day
- FAA Class 3 Medical Certificate or equivalent
- Trainees are expected to be in a good health and physically able to take part in all activities