This program is designed to provide Pilots with the knowledge and skills to maintain a continuous perception of self and aircraft in relation to environment during flight.
Call 1-866-482-0933 for pricing and schedule details.
- Situational Awareness Situations
- Conscious and Preconscious Information Processing
- Mitigating Situational Awareness
- Introduction to Crew Resource Management
- Anomalies of Attention
- Forecasting and Executing Perception-Based Tasks
- Simulated Flights in Gyroflight
Duration: 1 Day or 1/2 Day
• FAA Class 3 Medical Certificate or equivalent
• Trainees are expected to be in good health and capable of taking part in all activities