ADMS-Spaceport is an emergency and disaster management training simulator developed to address the unique challenges of mission control, spaceport ground response, and incident command and control.
ADMS provides safe, economical, and environmentally conscious training environment and supports mission goals of saving lives, maintaining security, minimizing loss of resources and sustaining or restoring operational capability in all-hazards environments. The training system supports launch pad and airfield mishap management, catastrophe support operations, transportation incidents, civil disturbances, active shooters/terrorist attacks, HAZMAT/CBRNE emergency response and supports local, civil, and government authorities.
You Will Learn
- Emergency Disaster Response & Management
- Multi-Agency Interactions
- Simulation of Real World Threats and Scenarios
- Individual and Team Decision Making
- Organize and Deployment of Resources
- Dynamic Risk Assessment
- Standard & Emergency Operating Procedures
- Ground Crew Resource Management
- Response Operations & Training Procedures