This program is designed to provide pilots with the knowledge and skills to safely endure, operate under, and execute tasks in a high G environment.
• Physiology of high G training
• Acceleration Physics
• Acceleration Physiology
• G-Induced Loss of Consciousness (GLOC)
• Anti-G Straining Maneuver (AGSM)
• Stress in Flight
• Physical Conditioning
• Health and Wellness
• High G simulation flights in PHOENIX Centrifuge
Duration: 2 Days
Equipment: PHOENIX Centrifuge
• FAA Class 3 Medical Certificate or equivalent
• Trainees are expected to be in a good health and capable of taking part in all activities
Satisfies the requirements of AF I 11- 404.
All persons who successfully complete the program based on performance standards will receive a NASTAR Center certificate of completion and a NASTAR course card